Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Quote of the Day: I Guess I Should Hang It Up

(((We're back from breaking, but maybe not for long, since this is fucking depressing; spam-detection software; Blogger decides I'm a spam-blog-bot)))

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog.

I logged in to do a QOTD on that insulting and depressing FreeCreditReport.com ad about taking your dream girl [sic] to their site before committing to nuptials (coming tomorrow), and noticed a word verification/captcha for posting the post. I clicked the little question mark and got the message above, together with an "oh we're so sorry, since you seem to be real, but someone will have to look at your blog to see if you're really real."

Blogger's summary of a "splog" and indications thereof:
[S]pam blogs [. . .] can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site.

Well, um. I link to more than one site. I guess, though, that spouting calls for communism (irrelevant) over and over again (repetitive) is pretty nonsensical (um, nonsensical).


Bourgeois pigs. And their little dog, Toto, too. (Nonsensical?)

[word verification for this post: wsppf]

No comments: